Pupil Safety at Chulmleigh Academy Trust’s Primaries.
Our first duty is to ensure that all pupils are safe and are also able to keep themselves safe.
We have a team of Child Protection Officers led by our Deputy Headteacher, Mrs Dodd. In addition to this team, Mr David Worden is the designated Director with oversight of Child Protection and Safeguarding on our Board of Directors.
We take our responsibility to ensure pupils are safe very seriously and will act on any concerns that we have regarding the welfare and/or safety of one of our pupils.
You can contact the Safeguarding Team by emailing:
The Child Protection Team are:
- Mr N Payne – Deputy Headteacher and Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- Mrs T Dodd - Deputy Headteacher and Deputy Safeguarding Lead.
- Mr Robert Walters- Senior Teacher Burrington Primary.
Our Duty of Care Statement:
As Chulmleigh Academy Trust Primaries Safeguarding Team it our duty to pass on any Child Protection concerns regarding our pupils to the relevant agencies. We will of course, where possible, work in an open and honest way with our parents.
- Child Line 0800 11 11
- NSPCC 0808 800 5000
- Samaritans 08457 90 90 90
- Police non-emergency 101
- The Devon County Safeguarding (DSCB) Website www.devonsafeguardingchildren.org
- Or in an emergency contact the Police on 999