Free School Meals
Are you in receipt of one or more of the following benefits?
If you are, please apply online for FREE SCHOOL MEALS. It only takes a minute to apply, but your child will receive free school meals and the College may receive EXTRA FUNDING.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
It takes less than a minute to apply. Click here or call the Education Helpline on 0345 155 1019. If you need any assistance applying, or further information, please contact the College on email@example.com or 01769 580215.